Every cyclist knows that with all the fun things in riding a bike comes ass pain as well. Most of the times it may feel bearable, but after some distance the pain and soreness in your but will become a problem, especially if there is a few more days of riding ahead.
- Ride more – in order to forget about sore ass you will need to ride more. It may take 1000 km or even more to completely get used to your saddle.
- Stand up more often – try to constantly stand up after a certain amount of time. Even a minute of resting your butt each 20 minutes will make a miracle.
- Wear padded cycling pants/underwear – cyclists are using special cycling shorts not to look pretty, but to make sitting more comfortable.
- Put something on your saddle – this method is not comfortable but if your butt hurts really bad, putting something on your saddle soft like a pillow, a t-shirt or whatever you have with you can help a lot.
- Use a special cream – you can find a selection of creams for your buttocks which lubricates, soothes and softens the skin.
- Try a different saddle – it may be that your saddle doesn’t fit you well, so you need to try few various saddles to see if you feel any difference.