Addmotor MOTAN 20″ Fat Folding
- Really powerful
- Long lasting battery
- Comfortable seating position
- Aluminium-Alloy folding frame makes the body look elegant
- 5-inch LCD automatic light sensitive display lets you know the condition, battery, speed and other important functions at any time of the day
- Design could be better
- Control box not isolated enough
- Battery and motor at the rear make it difficult to lift
Specifications: Addmotor MOTAN 20″ Fat Folding
|Class in the US||
5 level pedal assist
Rear Hub 500W
|Recommended Rider Heights||
5'2" – 6'5"
Kenda 20'' X 4.0'' 60 TPI Fat Tires
All Addmotor Motans are totally worth the money. The look is great and makes you feel kinda special. The seat is quite comfortable for longer rides. The best part is the life saviour disc brakes that won’t let you get yourself hitting into someone.
It is an alluring fat bike with an added advantage of being an electric bicycle. The frame is made up of 6061 aluminum, making it a little bit flexible to fold. This folding electric bike is not easily portable due to the weight of around 60 pounds. The Panasonic 48V lithium battery pack makes the bike go for a longer distance ranging from 30 to 55 miles on a single charge depending on the inclination and assistance level. It can be used by riders with a height ranging from 5ft 4” to 6ft 4”. The seat is easily adjustable according to the height of riders. This e-bike offers a maximum speed of 23 mph and can take maximum weight of 300 lbs. It is a little pricey given its component quality.