Just image yourself exploring the outdoors with an amazing electric bike. The Sidewinder electric bike by Schwinn is an option if you are looking for a great bike which you can ride in the mountains and bumpy terrains. You would be able to forget all the sweaty mountain climbs and long-distance walks.
The Sidewinder electric bike has a 250-watt rear hub pedal-assist motor and a battery which are integrated into the frame. There is a thumbpad which allows you to control the level of motor assistance while you are pedaling the bike.
There are 5 pedal-assist levels to choose from that are up to 20 mph. The battery life depends on a lot of factors such as the level of assistance, the weight on the bike and on what surface you are riding it. The battery usually runs up to 30 miles and fully recharges in 6 hours.
- Customer Reviews: 16
- Motor: 250-watt rear hub pedal-assist motor
- Top Speed: up to 20 mph
- Max Distance on Battery: up to 30mi
- Pedal assist levels: 5;
- Wheels: 26″
- Twist Throttle: No
- Weight: 55 lbs
- Load: 264 lbs
- A versatile and great entry level electric mountain bike;
- Strong and sturdy alloy frame;
- Knobby tires which provide great traction when riding on all type of terrains.
- Quite heavy.